We are excited to share that Brenda Bence has once again been nominated as a Top 30 Global Coaching Guru and a Top 30 Global Brand Guru!
Thanks to you, last year we were thrilled that Brenda was ranked in the Top 10 for both categories. This year, we would again be very grateful for your help in voting for Brenda (see below on how to do that).
As members of Brenda’s team, we know first-hand the amazing amount of care and hard work that she puts into everything she does, helping people all around the world grow as leaders. We are very proud of Brenda, so we thought we would share just a few of the reasons why we would appreciate your vote:
- After many years of leading billion-dollar global businesses as a Fortune 100 senior executive, Brenda then started her own company 16 years ago, which is now called Brenda Bence International.
- Focused on helping companies and leaders achieve greater success through building strong brands for themselves, Brenda does this through executive coaching, keynote/motivational speaking, and delivering corporate learning programs all across the globe.
- The proof is in the numbers! Brenda is trusted by dozens of the world’s most recognized companies, and she has a 97% customer repeat and referral rate.
- Brenda’s clients refer to her as the “Executive Whisperer” for her down-to-earth, pragmatic ability to inspire long-lasting transformational change in her clients – all dished out with a high level of engagement and a good dose of humor.
- Brenda is also the author of 10 award-winning books on leadership branding which have been sold into and translated for several countries around the world. Through her speaking, coaching, on-and off-line learning programs and books, she has impacted hundreds of thousands of leaders worldwide.
Those are just a few of the reasons that we think make Brenda a great choice for the Global Gurus list! You can also read many of Brenda’s popular articles on her LinkedIn page and her Professional Facebook page. You can also connect with Brenda there, to get a sense of her unique approach to leadership branding.
HOW TO VOTE – WE APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!
A portion of the final ranking by Global Gurus takes into account votes from Brenda’s clients, colleagues, and community. So, we would appreciate your support this year by visiting this website below and casting your vote for Brenda in both the Coaching and Branding categories!
Here’s How to Vote:
- Go to https://globalgurus.org
- In the menu at the top of the home page, click on “VOTE HERE.”
- You will then see the various voting categories in a drop-down menu. Select “COACHING.” [You can come back and choose BRANDING for a second vote, if you would like – thank you!]
- Login via Facebook, Google, or LinkedIn [this step is required to keep the voting honest].
- Scroll down to until you find my photo and name, then click on my photo.
- Scroll down a bit more, and then select either Inspirational, Exceptional, Great, Very Good, or Good.
- Once you have made your selection, click the blue “VOTE” button to confirm.
As mentioned above, the process is the same to vote in the Brand category, except at step #3, select “BRAND” from the drop-down menu.
Voting continues until December 30th, 2018. On behalf of Brenda and the rest of the Brenda Bence International team, we thank you again for your ongoing support!
Daniel Jackman, Director
Jagdish Kaur Gill