Take Your Career to the Next Level of Success with Brenda Bence’s Executive Coaching – ranked #9 in the World’s Top 30 Coaching Professionals for 2018 by Global Gurus
As an executive, you have already achieved a great deal. But you want more. From the very first session as your coach, Brenda Bence, Certified Executive Coach and Harvard MBA, will walk you through an in-depth assessment of your aspirations, career goals, and quality of life:
- What do you want to achieve next?
- Are you facing a new challenge but not sure what steps to take next?
- Do you have the right balance in your life?
- How do you accomplish even greater goals without losing that balance?
These are just some of the questions that Executive Coaching with Brenda Bence can help you answer. Much like a sports or fitness coach, Brenda helps you determine what’s working in your life, what could work better, and how to get there.
Could you benefit from the guidance of someone who’s been there and knows what you’re going through? With Brenda as your coach, you will identify both long-term and short-term goals that will stretch you and take you to a much greater level of success in your career and in your life. You will identify obstacles, roadblocks and challenges that stand in your way, and you’ll develop strategies and specific action steps to overcome those obstacles.
Each coaching session is all about you. Brenda offers just the right mixture of guidance and “push-back” so that you are spurred on to reach your defined goals and objectives. Brenda not only helps you see situations more clearly but also helps you to map a course for actionable next steps toward success achievement.
“As a coach, Brenda was candid, direct, insightful and encouraging, making things very practical to apply daily. I ended up with better and faster results than I expected, and I am committed to sustaining the change!”
CEO - Fortune 500 Medical Devices Company
“I can honestly say coaching with Brenda has been the best and most beneficial life experience both from a professional and personal point of view. Brenda has been able to help me make subtle but important adjustments that have completely transformed me as an individual, as a leader and as a manager. Thanks, Brenda. It has been a life changer.”
Senior IT Executive - Global Bank
“From the first meeting until the very end of our coaching program, Brenda did not fail to deliver. Contagiously positive, highly intuitive, not afraid to ask the difficult questions, and generous with her time, Brenda provided the perfect support to me as I worked through an important transition in my career. The time I spent working with Brenda far exceeded my initial expectations.”
CFO – Investment Management Industry
“On a scale of 1-10, coaching with Brenda Bence has been an ‘11!’ I am amazed at how coaching could impact my life. It’s been incredibly powerful – like nothing you learn from a textbook. As a result of coaching, I’ve doubled my level of influence within the organization, and – in the process – I even got promoted.”
APAC Head of Sales - Global Market and Economic Information Industry Leader
“If you’re looking for one of the smartest investments you can make in your career – coaching with Brenda Bence is it! Brenda’s listening skills are first rate. She would pick up on issues instinctively, prepare thoroughly for sessions and teach me techniques to deal with specific situations I was facing.”
Managing Director, Asia Pacific - Top 10 Global Marketing Communications Agency
“The value I got from coaching was double what was paid. I suspect it will be even more in the future as my career progresses and I look back on these coaching sessions with Brenda in the years to come. In fact, by then, it might be as much as 10 times the return on investment.”
Senior Executive, Technical Services - Fortune 500 Global Bank
“When I think of Brenda Bence, the words ‘insightful, ‘impactful’ and ‘endearing’ come to mind. What sets Brenda apart as a coach is her ability to ‘flex’ her approach and style to suit individual needs. She has the ability to intellectually and instinctively know when to flex and stretch, and when to stay with proven approaches.”
Vice President International - Leading Global Medical Devices Corporation
“In the past nine months, thanks to my boss being coached by Brenda Bence, I’ve seen an astonishing transformation in him. A year ago, I did not like working with my boss at all, and I almost left the company as a result. Now, I am happy to say that I actually enjoy working with him! Thank you, Brenda – what you have done is amazing!”
Software Engineer (Direct Report of Coaching Client) – Software Development Industry
“Honestly, I was rather cynical about coaching at first, and I had limited expectations. But when I met Brenda, I felt that I could form a genuine and trusted coaching relationship. I’m very glad I did! My expectations were more than met, and it has turned out to be a great experience and journey.”
Managing Director European - Headquartered Global Investment Bank
“As a result of coaching with Brenda, I’m healthier mentally and physically and more relaxed. And I’ve rediscovered that I can be an inspiring and visionary leader. I will absolutely recommend Brenda as an Executive Coach to others. Originally, I thought the cost of coaching was a lot of money. Now I realize it was worth every penny!”
Managing Director HR, Asia Pacific – Global 500 International Bank
“As a coach, Brenda was flexible and had so many tools and exercises that we could use to help me see what I needed to do. She used a tailored approach – I felt like she knew exactly what would work for me. Having Brenda as a coach represented huge value for money – it was life-changing, and you simply cannot put a price tag on that.”
Head of Investor Relations - Global Bank
“Brenda is truly rare in this world, both as a person and as a professional. She is an incredible asset to any organization because of her professionalism, integrity, and wit. She has an uncanny ability to motivate individuals such as myself and to help push others to think critically, constructively and often outside the box!”
Senior Executive - Fortune 200 Pharmaceutical Company
Sample of Professional Coaching Services Provided by Brenda:
- Senior Executive Leadership Development
- C-Suite Peak Performance Coaching
- Hi-Potential Leadership Development
- New Position Transition Coaching for Senior Leaders
- Next-Level Preparation for Senior Leaders
- Leadership Executive Brand Development
- Sounding-Board Coaching for Senior Leaders
Your First Coaching Session is Complimentary whether in person or by phone
Brenda offers all of her coaching clients a first “Trial Session” which is just that – a chance for you to see and experience Brenda’s coaching style and explore how you and Brenda might work together. After the first session is complete, if you feel that coaching with Brenda is not a good “fit” for you, there is absolutely no obligation for you to continue.
Top reasons to hire Brenda as an Executive Coach
- Brenda’s MBA from Harvard Business School and 20 years of corporate experience leading multi-billion dollar businesses means she understands the pressures, challenges, and rewards of managing significant businesses and portfolios.
- In 2018, Brenda is ranked #9 on Global Gurus’ list of the World’s Top 30 Coaching Professionals, alongside other influential global coaches such as Marshall Goldsmith, Tony Robbins, and Jack Canfield.
- Brenda has a worldwide reputation as an outstanding Leadership and Executive Coach for C-Suite Executives, Directors, Senior Leaders and Business Owners.
- Brenda has coached more than 700 executives from across 60 nationalities and 70 industries, allowing her to understand the needs of a wide diversity of clients from different cultures, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Brenda is certified as a coach with major international coaching bodies and consistently pursues high-level professional development in the coaching field.
- Brenda customizes your sessions 100% to you and your circumstances. (No two executives are alike, so why should your coaching sessions be the same?)
- Brenda’s vast experience affords her the ability to help you see your career and life from a fresh perspective, helping you remove barriers that are keeping you from moving forward.
- Brenda’s coaching is just as effective over the phone as it is in person, so your location is irrelevant. Indeed, Brenda has successfully coached executives across six continents.
- Brenda’s past clients refer new clients to her at an exceptionally high rate, so you can be assured her coaching has been remarkably successful in helping executives achieve greater success on the job and in life.
Not where Brenda is located? No problem! Using up-to-date technology, Executive Coaching sessions can take place anywhere, anytime.